Wednesday, February 08, 2006

First Blog of the Rest of Your Life

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!!
This is the first entry of hopefully many, in my new blog. I can only promise a few things; humor, thoughtfullness; an occasional rant; qoutes and everything straight from my heart.

Daily Quotes:

A Favorite from the Book of Bokonon:

Tiger got to hunt,
Bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder, "Why, why, why?"
Tiger got to sleep,
Bird got to land,
Man got to tell himself he understand.
-From Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Love is everything it's cracked up to be...It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for.
-Erica Jong

My first blog, hmmmmm. Well I have had a blog before on myspace, but I felt the need to start one elsewhere. But a fresh start seemed in order with the new year (I know I'm a bit late). Saw some decent bluegrass at Tiffany Tavern in Old Town on friday, if you're a fan of this genre and live in NOVA, I reccomend checking it out it's worth a look. Otherwise the snow has got me cooped up and feeling a bit nostalgic, been catching up on some cleaning and writing. And I'm okay with that after a busy work week. I can still brag about my Steelers until they don't win the next Superbowl, which is a good feeling. I promise more in future blogs but just wanted to get this one out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home