Tuesday, February 14, 2006

You Love Peace

DAILY QUOTES:

Something you need most might be something you turn away from, something you turn away from might be something you regret, and something you regret, in the end, might cost you the one chance you ever had.
-Brian Judge

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
-Janos Arany

My fortune tonight read:
"You love peace."

Lucky Numbers:
18, 10, 20, 32, 4, 16


New TV Addictions:
There and Back
Parental Control
Flip This House


Top 5 Songs on my
IPOD Nano-Nano
1. You're Beautiful -James Blunt
2. Brace Yourself -Howie Day
3. Soul Meets Body -Death Cab for Cutie
4. Stay Fly -Three 6 Mafia
5. Growing Pains -Ludacris


So my fortune with tonight's meal read: You love peace. Of course there were smiley face on either side whixh really lifted the spirits. But I wondered who the hell doesn't love peace? Sometimes I think I seek out adversity in different areas of my life, as a challenege to myself or out of just plain stupidity. Numero Uno, Adin, Alef on the Nano-Nano list is A great James Blunt song, I have to rave about the entire album though, it's definetly a must have.
(Is he gonna mention Valentine's Day?)
Just another day.


coming soon:
a serial blog of fictional installments,
keep ya posted.......




1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger B and T Crowd said...

This is the best newest blog I've read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home