Thursday, August 02, 2007

Er zol vaksen vi a tsibeleh, mit dem kop in drerd!

GQuotes
Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one's values.
~Ayn Rand

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
~Confucius


I like men now.
~Ralph Wiggum

What is it about accents?
Hate being sick in the summer.
T -6 days and counting for a mini vacay! Apparently I need it because this illness is stress induced or so my boss told me. Partially true, I just haven't been getting to bed at a decent hour, is all. All DCers should check out Screen on the Green, every Monday night between 7th and 4th on The Mall. Last Monday
Wait Until Dark played and it was great, both the movie and atmosphere. I would love to get to Casablanca on the 13th, but something tells me after a 6.5 hour ride home from the beach will leave me drained.

New (to me) Albums I have but have not listened to yet:

1. Finding Forever ~Common

2. Era Vulgaris ~Queens of the Stone Age


gPod
NAnNanaNAnANaNANANAnan-oH

1. Stronger ~Kanye West
2. Laugh/Love/Fuck ~The Coup
3. Caution ~Bob Marley
4. Jailhouse ~Sublime
5. Quality Control ~Jurassic 5







My favorite Yiddish saying:
Er zol vaksen vi a tsibeleh, mit dem kop in drerd!
- He should grow like an onion, with his head in the ground!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home