Sunday, June 03, 2007

I have a picnic injury

DAILY QUOTES
Architects Edition

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.
~Frank Lloyd Wright

There is hope in honest error - none in the icy perfections of the stylist.
~Charles Rennie Mackintosh

Because of this, originality consists in returning to the origin.
~Antonio Gaudi

gPod

1. Tyrant ~The Bravery
2. Dashboard ~Modest Mouse
3. Fearless ~The Bravery
4. March Into The Sea ~Modest Mouse
5. Time Won't Let Me Go ~The Bravery
6. Makes Me Wonder ~Maroon 5
7. Song Of The South ~Alabama
8. Growing Pains ~Ludacris
9. If I Never See Your Face Again~ Maroon 5
10. Your Man ~Josh Turner







gFlix





Weddings, Company Picnics, Tapas with friends, Movies, Wine Tastings...I live a pretty good life, I'll admit that. One thing would make it better...someone to share it all with. I feel like I'm ready for it all. I know I have a tendency to be in love with he concept of love, but I do pine for true love, the type you have to work for. I crush easy and have a few that I know are impossible, but still it's fun to crush a little, right? Random thoughts I know but that's what's bouncin around the noggin.

And yes I have a picnic injury.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home