Thursday, June 28, 2007

Frayheyt

DAILY QUOTES
The good or ill of a man lies within his own will.

~Epictetus


All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
~Galileo Galilei

You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.

~Malcolm X



gPod

1. Desire ~Pharoahe Monch
2. Stronger ~Kanye West

3. Sugar Tunes Numa Numa ~Balan
4. Hostile Gospel ~Talib Kweli
5. Honest Mistake ~The Bravery
6. Free ~Pharoahe Monch
7. I Come From A Land Down Under ~Men At Work






gFlix



Curse of the Golden Flower



Good plot, Good but sparse kung-fu, kung-fu when it matters most, incredible imagery, sets, and costumes. Even if you don't like subtitles you'll love this movie from a purely cinematic point of view.




Got the Tunturi Stationary Bike set up in the living room. Work out and diet are all coming together finally. Give me a wedding or a short plane flight and apparently I mack. Whoda thunk it. Headed to Richmond for a 3oth B-day Bowling Bonanza. Happy Birthday Old Man Ryther. Which leads me to thoughts of my eminent 30th. Should I go to LA/Cali to see friends relatives, celebrate my Uncle I's 60th, and go to Dirk's wedding. Or say fuck it all and head to Amsterdam or Puerto Rico...hmmmmmmm. It's a toughie!!!
















1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Brad said...

Sam --

Your blog's great. I'll be stopping by from time to time to contribute insulting snark and the occasional thoughtful observation. But probably more of the former than the latter. Love that Men At Work song, by the way. When I was in elementary school my dad used to play it really loud to get me excited about school, with mixed results.

Bradford

 

Post a Comment

<< Home