Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mentally Blobafied

DAILY QUOTES

Sak vid pa kanp.
An empty sack can't stand up.
~ Haitian Proverb

If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.
~Tallulah Bankhead

Perhaps the feelings that we experience when we are in love represent a normal state. Being in love shows a person who he should be.
~Anton Chekhov

nano

1. The Rain ~K-OS
2. Pistol Grip Pump ~Rage Against The Machine
3. Shadowboxin' ~GZA
4. Ring of Fire ~Johnny Cash
5. Where Is My Mind ~James Blunt
6. When the Going Gets Tough ~Billy Ocean
7. Gone ~Kanye West
8. Same Shit, Different Day ~Young Gunz
9. Scar Tissue ~RHCP
10. Purple Rain ~Prince







Movie Recommendations:


I don't have anything to say which is why I haven't posted in a while. I don't want to bitch about work either cuz, whatever u do what ya gotta do. Looking forward to my cousin coming to town in a week or so. I'd like to thank Eva Mendes and all the other Hotties of Benjie's Hottie Corner thanks to you, especially Eva my hits are near 2oo a day. At the point of exhaustion. G'nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home