Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Notorious

DAILY QUOTES

Beware of the young doctor and the old barber.
~Benjamin Franklin

I've always thought that a big laugh is a really loud noise from the soul saying, "Ain't that the truth."
~Quincy Jones

SAMMiPOD

1. Lost Yo Mind ~Beyonce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE4LC19MiI0
Only place I could find this track.
2. The Rain ~Akon
3. Don't Say Nuthin ~The Roots
4. Hungry Like The Wolf ~Duran Duran
5. Dare ~Gorillaz
6. Check Yourself ~Ice Cube
7. Love Speakeasy ~Talib Kweli
8. Fool In The Rain ~Led Zeppelin
9. My 1st Song ~Jay Z
10. Dancing In The Dark ~The Boss





Don't mix Tylenol PM and the show Future Weapons on Discovery Channel...trust me. I won't even try to explain my dream. If you're looking for a movie recommendation I suggest Notorious, a classic Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman film, directed by Alfred Hitchcock. You may find some similarities between it and Mission Impossible 2, because John Woo basically ripped th whole thing off from Hitchcock, right down to a scene at the horse track. I need a girl like Ingrid, is that too much to ask? Maybe if I could be like Cary Grant's characters that would happen.


1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Ashburnite said...

ok, I left this long comment, but blogger is messed up. Lemme try this again.

I've never had an issue with Tylenol Pm, but NyQuil gives me crazy-wierd dreams. Have you heard all these Ambian stories? Some woman was arrested the other night- pulled over on the toll road...going the wrong way down the road. She had taken Ambian, gone to bed, and apparently woke up in the middle of the night and got in the car. Scary stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home