Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Triple Take and Squatters On The Deck

DAILY QUOTES

It is never too late to give up our prejudices.
~Thoreau

We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its only end
~Benjamin Disraeli


Nano

1. Afraid ~Nelly Furtado
2. Losing My Way ~Justin Timberlake
3. U Remind Me ~Usher
4. No Hay Igual ~Nelly Furtado
5. Run Through The Jungle ~CCR
6. Ramble Tamble ~CCR
7. Summer Love ~Justin Timberlake
8. Pussy ~Brazilian Girls
9. Life's A Bitch ~Nas
10. Long As I Can See The Light ~CCR





CLICK HERE TO SEE MY BRO ACTING LIKE A KID IN THE CANDY STORE AT THE WARHOL MUSEUM IN PITTSBURGH

It's been a while I shouldn't have left you, with out a dope blog to step to.
You'd think I'd have a lot to say, but I really don't which is why I haven't made any entries lately. I could do the cheesy year in review, and this would be one hell of a year to review. But I won't. I will say I've learned more about myself this year than any other I can remember. If you couldn't tell by the playlist above, I'm really into Loose by Nelly Furtado, and as I've said before Futuresex/Lovesound by Justin Timberlake. Trust me I'm shocked too, but I gave them a chance and I'm glad I did.

Was at Whole Foods the last week and someone caught my eye, she shot me a weird look, because of a) my triple take and weird expression or b)....hmmmm. Either way I practically ran to the salad bar, which in my opinion was the right move.

The weirdness seemed to continue into my dreams, last night I had one of the strangest dreams. Ryther had dark hair, but still wanted to play basketball. The young punk I graciously shared my vodka with at the movie theater was one of three squatters that made my parent's deck their temporary home.
You tell me, cuz I have noooooo clue.

Well, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my friends! Hoping every year is better than the next, especially this one! No Bovis in 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home