Monday, March 05, 2007

Fall At Your Feet

DAILY QUOTES

Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and immature.
~Tom Robbins

Well, I'm the best there is. Plain and simple, when I wake up in the morning I piss excellence.
~Ricky Bobby

Cal Naughton, Jr.: Ricky, if you turn on the stereo, how do you control the volume on the television?
Ricky Bobby: If you have the stereo on, why would you turn up the volume on the TV?
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Cause I like to party.

Cal Naughton, Jr.: There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.
~Cal Naughton Jr.

Gpod
Musical Blanky Edition

1. You're Beautiful ~James Blunt
2. Where Is My Mind? ~James Blunt
3. Fall At Your Feet ~James Blunt
4. Out Of My Mind ~James Blunt
5. Wisemen ~James Blunt
6. High ~James Blunt
7. Goodbye My Lover ~James Blunt




Gflix:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home