Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Laser, Rocket Arm

Daily Quotes

I paint my own reality. The only thing I know is that I paint because I need to, and I paint whatever passes through my head without any other consideration.
~Frida Kahlo

The price one pays for pursuing any profession or calling is an intimate knowledge of its ugly side.
~James Baldwin

Love is a desire for that lost half of ourselves.
~Milan Kundera

gPod

1. Sweedeedee ~Cat Power
2. MindFuck (A New Equation) ~The Coup
3. 21st Century ~RHCP
4. Breakout ~Jimmy Cliff
5. I Love Boosters ~The Coup





gFlix (Currently Viewing)

When Leo chooses to do good movies and show off his acting chops he's hard to beat. When I first saw him in What's Eating Gilbert Grape I actually thought he was mentally handicapped. I didn't know then he was the kid from Growing Pains. I cite Romeo and Juliet, first off Baz Luhrman's vision of The Bard's tale is bad-ass, but I give Leo props for a great delivery of verbatim Shakespeare. Of course The Departed was phenomenal, but Leo with a wicked good South African accent is worth many kudos. Djimon Honsu's performance is way up there too, another one of my favorite actors.



MAZEL TOV RYTHERS!!!!!!

Welcome to the world Lucas Phillip Ryther
Born 806 PM April 10, 2007
20 and 1/2 Inches
7 Pounds 4 Ounces
Laser, Rocket Arm



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home