Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Bogue Banks Baby!

gQuotes

I must go down to the sea again, to the lonely sea and the sky; and all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by.
~John Masefield

One cannot collect all the beautiful shells on the beach; one can collect only a few, and they are more beautiful if they are few.
~Anne Morrow Lindbergh

You cannot live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you.
~John Wooden

gPod NanaNAnaNaNANanaNanooooooo

1. Holy Moly ~Talib Kweli
2. Misunderstood ~Common
3. I'm Still Waiting ~Bob Nesta Marley
4. Caution ~Bob Nesta Marley
5. Time Won't Let Me Go ~The Bravery
6. Push ~Pharoahe Monch
7. West Savannah ~Outkast
8. Icky Thump ~The White Stripes
9. Freedom ~Rage Against The Machine
10. We All Want The Same Thing ~Kevin Michael







Back from Emerald Isle, NC in the beautiful Bogue Banks. I caught 1 fish, a whopping 6 incher! I didn't do nearly as much fishing as I planned, mainly because there were small craft warnings the first couple days so that meant no headboat/charter. Oh well. Besides being in the middle of the most violent and longest lasting thunderstorm (4 hrs) The weather was nice. My last day on the beach was the epitome of a Emerald Isle beach day, crystal clear not so hot that the ocean breeze cools you off, and crystal clear calm blue-green waters. I'm relaxed, tan, and even the dark circles under my eyes kinda disappeared. I found an almost completely intact whelk shell, which looks and is the same size as a conch! Had some great food, and enjoyed relaxing times with the family. I even got Ma and Pop to do a SoCO and Lime shot!!!!!!

Well back to work, and there's about to be a shake up in that arena.

Madden 08 is here!!! Which mean NFL Regular season is sooooo close, and fantasy football drafts even closer!!!!

Word.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home