Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Guilty Pleasures



DAILY QUOTES

I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain.
-James Baldwin.


All are inclined to believe what they covet, from a lottery-ticket up to a passport to Paradise.
-Lord Byron
Top 5 iPOD Nano-Nano Songs
1. The Only Living Boy in New York - Simon and Garfunkel
2. Temperature - Sean Paul
3. Best of You - Foo Fighters
4. No Bravery - James Blunt
5. Your Body - Pretty Ricky
We all have those little guilty pleasures in our lives, mine usually come in the form of movies or music. What makes them "guilty"? As I was watching Joe Dirt last night as my put me to sleep movie I was reminded why. That movie is so bad but I laugh evrytime, DANG! I guess they're "guilty" because you know whatever it is doesn't go along with "norms." Another example is a Incomplete by the Back Street Boys, yes I do like the song, why is it "guilty"? Maybe because I'm not gay or a teenage girl and don't want to be consider either of those things, but I like what I like.
Some GP Movies of Mine:
Blade
Joe Dirt
Fifth Element
Save the Last Dance
Down to You
GP Songs:
Since U Been Gone
Love is a Battlefield
Incomplete
A lot of POD songs
(A Jew liking Christian Rock is a bit taboo)
These Words



2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

I went to the Chris Issak Christmas concert last year- Bad jew!

My guilty pleasures include liking 80's power ballads and the movie The Lost Boys. Don't tell anyone.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

80's power ballads and The Lost Boys are nuthin to feel guilty about. A little Journey, Extreme, Keifer Sutherland, One of the Corey's and the guy who played Bill in Bill and Ted's Excellent adventure, all quality.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home