Monday, July 10, 2006

First Date Blunders, aka A Booby In Hand Is Worth More Than Two In The...


DAILY QUOTES

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
~Albert Pine

The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
~Flannery O'Connor



Nano-Nano

1. Billy ~James Blunt
2. Move Along ~All American Rejects
3. Fall At Your Feet ~James Blunt
4. Never Gonna Be The Same ~Sean Paul
5. Where Is My Mind ~James Blunt





I have been on a bunch of first dates in my life, some great, most so-so. There are a lot of determining factors to what makes a great first date possible at the outset. Mutual attraction, setting, alcohol consumed, etc.. So usually some where you can talk and get to know someone a little bit deeper is a good choice, but sometimes a wild crazy bar is a good choice too. I've never really been fixed up by anyone, let alone a family member, and usually don't go on absolutely blind dates. But what the hell I gave it a shot anyway. I met my date in Baltimore at a bar called HOWL AT THE MOON. A really fun, loud, crazy place, with dueling pianos, lots of bachlorette parties, birthdays, and a bunch of rowdies. Not the best, for this particular date. Conversation was a little difficult, but still I was charming and witty when I could be. After a few drinks, I suggest we get out there, I thought maybe to talk somewhere, walk around, whatever. Date goes to the bathroom before we head out. As soon as she leaves one of the middle aged women (aka a Cougar) at the table behind me pulls up a chair and tries to talk to me. I was reading a text message my buddy had sent earlier, and not really paying attention. I another one of the Cougars yell something about her boobies needing to be touched, but paid no mind. Next thing I know my hand/arm is being twisted behind me and shoved on to a booby. I'm not even sure what this lady looked like as my back was to her. So admittedly I gave a few squeezes, it's a boob what else are you supposed to do? But just as my hand is on said booby who walks back to the table but my date!!! OOOOOOPS!!!!

I tried to explain what happened, that I was the victim of sexual assault, not sure she believed me. But as BK del Palisades said, even if the date didn't go great I got strange boobies in my hand and a funny story! And who can't appreciate that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home