Friday, June 23, 2006

Sir Grot-A-Lot Part 4.2 aka More Debauchery in NYC aka The Stink Bomb Episodes

DAILY QUOTES

Luke: Let him go. Bam, Bam.
Dragline: Knock it off, Luke. You can't talk about Him that way.
Luke: Are you still believin' in that big bearded Boss up there? You think he's watchin' us?
Dragline
: Get in here. Ain't ya scared? Ain't ya scared of dyin'?
Luke: Dyin'? Boy, he can have this little life any time he wants to. Do ya hear that? Are ya hearin' it? Come on. You're welcome to it, ol' timer. Let me know you're up there. Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything. Just let me know it............
..............I'm just standin' in the rain talkin' to myself.
(From Cool Hand Luke)


If there's a book you really want to read but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.
~Toni Morrison


I've spoken to the man himself, and not only did Sir Grot-A-Lot approve of the stories, he offered some more. Some of which I can't in good conscience tell here. Over 5 or 6 beer no problem, just not here. But as promised I will continue with the fan favorite SG Stories. Last time we left off with SG 4.1, so today I will continue with SG 4.2 "More Debauchery in NYC or The Stink Bomb Episodes." If you remember it was Memorial Day weekned a couple years ago also Fleet Week in NYC, so the town was especially hopin'. I will continue with us (Sly, SG and myself) leaving...ok ,ok...gettin kicked out of the bar because at this time SG's was passed out at the bar. So it was pretty much up to me to drag his 6ft plus 220 plus body thru a crowded bar and up a couple blocks, and then up to his 5th floor walk up. I'm such a good friend. Well not 3 seconds down the block SG wakes up! He begins to wrestle Sly, which is completly the way things usually go. So in the street, on the sidewalk, for about 1 1/2 blocks they spend more time rolling to the apartment then actually walking to it. SG fumbles with the lock but gets us in, SLY races up the first few steps and trips or is tripped crushing the tiny glass vile in is pocket. The tiny glass vile that is a left over stink bomb. OOOOPS!!! Amazingly the smell disipates by the time we get to the top of the stairs. Some shenanigans proceed but SG passes out on the couch, I in the spare bed, and SLY some how in SG's bed. Since this is a railroad apt. Sly would have to walk thru my room the living room and the kitchen to get to the bathroom. Which he would inevitably have to do after puking in the door way between SG's room and the room I'm in. Yum nothing like the smell of regurgitated Jack Daniels. I ask him if he is okay, which of course he says yes. I know he puked but he's still trying to keep it a secret. Off he scampers thru all 3 rooms to return with one solitary paper towel. That ain't gonna cut it my friend. He proceeds to do this 20 more times, each time returning with only 1 paper towel. All off which we come to find out got stuffed into the toilet. We found out the hard way forcing SG to buy a plunger on the way home from brunch. SLY managed to escape a little later that day and headed home for Rhode Island. But more adventures were awaiting SG and I this weekend.
To be continued........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home