Wednesday, November 15, 2006

No Title

DAILY QUOTES

The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.
~John Cage

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
~Frank A. Clark

He that can't endure the bad, will not live to see the good.
~Jewish Proverb

Nano-Nano

1. When Doves Cry ~Prince
2. Run Through The Jungle ~CCR
3. Living On A Prayer ~Bon Jovi
4. Little People ~The Procussions
5. Mojo Hand ~Lightnin' Hopkins
6. Straight Up ~Sean Paul
7. Bust ~Big Boi feat. Killer Mike
8. Nice & Slow ~Usher
9. Fall On My Knees ~Old Crow Medicine Show
10. Set It Off ~Young Gunz




I saw Fast Food Nation on Tuesday night, fo free. It was very good, but not great. It tried to cover too much ground, but the points it did make it made well, I just thought it lost focus. The acting was superb, and the cast lacked, basically no one, it was one big cameo. Tonight I made Steak, cheesy potatoes and corn for myself and a couple of friends. Followed by Boggle! (Boggle Blog soon to come. Blog+Boggle=Bloggle) Not to shabby. happy to report I found somehting to do with my downtime at work. I worte one page, the intro to a possible idea for a novel. it was good just to get it out because this concept had been lingering far too long in my brain. my sweet, beautiful, complicated brain. Exhausted is the word of the month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home