Friday, October 20, 2006

TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT I AIN'T WORKING HERE NO MORE



DAILY QUOTES

If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
~Albert Einstein

I like rice. Rice is great if you're hungry and want 2000 of something.
~Mitch Hedberg

Find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life.
~Leo Buscaglia

TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT I AIN'T WORKING HERE NO MORE
~Johnny Paycheck



NANO


1. Little Ghost ~The White Stripes
2. Sinner Man ~Peter Tosh Version
3. If You Think I'm Sexy ~Rod Stewart
4. Exodous ~Bob Marley
5. Wicked ~Ice Cube
6. Simple Man ~Lynrd Skynrd
7. Africa ~Toto









I want my own personal waterboy. Is that too much to ask? I noticed something while watching Sportscenter; an athlete makes a great play and heads toward the sideline and imediatly someone hands him a waxy paper Gatorade cup. Said athlete chugs the water/Gatorade getting most of it on his uniform, crushes the cup and spikes it on the ground. How awesome would it be if I was at work, and jut after hitting send on an important email someone was ready with a cup of Gatorade. Great job, Sammy, nice email, way to send. Chug, crush, spike. But it would extend to everyday perosnal life too. My waterboy would follow me where ever I went. At the club: Way to get them digits, nice line!!! Chug, crush, spike! It works in almost every scenario, and I'm always thirsty, espcially after making all those amazing "plays."


BENJIES HOTTIE CORNER
PRESENTS
KIERA KNIGHTLEY




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home