Monday, October 23, 2006

Potential, Potential, Potential

DAILY QUOTES

What if nothing exists and we're all in somebody's dream? Or what's worse, what if only that fat guy in the third row exists?
~Woody Allen

It's no good pretending that any relationship has a future if your record collections disagree violently or if your favorite films wouldn't even speak to each other if they met at a party.
~Nick Hornby




Nano Nano

1. My Love ~Justin Timberlake
2. What Goes Around...Comes Around ~JT
3. Set It Off ~Young Gunz
4. Little Red Rooster ~Sam Cooke
5. i burn ~The Toadies






FutureSex/LoveSounds
Justin Timberlake

I had heard good things. Now they're confirmed. Make no mistake the album is what you think it is, a dance and pop carnival. How do I rate an album? Did it dleiver what I expect? It did and more, I knew what I was getting into and it delivered plus some. My review process also involves me putting my iPod on and trying to fall asleep to a given album. If I don't sleep it's a bad album. If I don't skip songs and drift off to LaLa land, I'm sold. Would I get busy to this album? And Adonai willing I will. Hopefully it happens again before I turn 30.

First day of the new job went as most of them do. Ups and downs but the future looks bright. As long as I can figure out the best way to get there and back w/out parkingn in the $95 a month or $7.50 a day garage. But thanks to CNG I may have a solution. Also thanks to CNG I have brownies.

A long time ago one of my best friends (Sarah) compared our love interests at sleep away camp to an NBA Draft. But it truly is like a fantasy football draft, based on potential and actual. Knowing when to trade, cut, pickup. Prosepcts, prospects, prospects. It's all about potential.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home