Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I NEEDS ME A MUSE

DAILY QUOTES

For visions come not to polluted eyes.
~Mary Howitt

It is better to wear out than to rust out.
~Bishop Richard Cumberland

Seek not happiness too greedily, and be not fearful of happiness.
~Lao-tzu


The truth is I don't know what to write about. I could get mushy and write a very personal post, which I tend to often do, but not today. So what do I write about, elevator ettiquette, bad driving Marylanders and the Pennsylvanians that have them beat? Not my style. I'm not down or blue in general, alot of stuff is going very well for me. I have found that I have had a lack of motivation in a aprticular area, and it bothers me, because with out motivation I'm all talk. My motivation to write the "Great American Novel" has been zapped. The daily routine, focus on improving other areas of my life, self loathing/ponderation about other areas have zapped my imagination and mostly the motivation to write. I need it back. Like right now, write now, write now. I know I have a great novel in me somewhere, I do. Does the dutchie make me lazy, or is it the regular mundane workaday do it? Even if I were able to take 2 months off and become a hermit at a beach house with nothing but a novel to focus on I don't think I would produce. I need a muse, I need a spark. Just that tiny spark and my heart and mind will explode on to paper.



BENJIE'S HOTTIE CORNER
(This feature will sadly come to an end very soon.)

EVA MENDES








1 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why's it coming to an end? it's what keeps me coming back for more...

LOLOLOLOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home