Wednesday, March 07, 2007

House and Dog Sittin'

DAILY QUOTES

As he thinks in his heart, so he is.
~Jewish Proverb

From the moment we enter this live we are in the flow of it. We measure it and We mock it, but we cannot defy it. We cannot even speed it up or slow it down. Or can we? Have we not each experienced the sensation that a beautiful moment seemed to pass to quickly, and wished that we could make it linger? Or felt time slow on a dull day, and wished that we could speed things up a bit?
~Eisenheim

Charlie: They said you was hung.
Bart: And they was right.
~Blazing Saddles

Gee-flix:


I've been tasked with Dog/House sitting duty! And I love it. JD's dogs Gala and Lakota are the best! I was gonna write about some recent drama rearing its head again, but it wouldn't be fair to anyone. I'm only a man. With real emotions and I only have control over my own actions. This world ain't perfect, and I don't pretend that it is. I can say I live honestly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home