Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm On Da Rock

DAILY QUOTES

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.
~Mark Twain

This might not mean anything to you, but I think I'm in a tragedy.
~Harold Crick

GPod
1. 9 Crimes ~Damien Rice
2. Can't Hold Us Back ~Pu
blic Enemy
3. Punkie ~Sean Paul
4. Delicate ~Damien Rice
5. The Proud ~Talib Kweli
6. Slow Cheetah ~RHCP
7. It Ain't Hard To Tell ~Nas
8. Cannonball ~Damien Rice
9. Iron Lion Zion ~Bob Marley
10. Summer Skin ~Death Cab For Cutie




GFlix


GPix

















GDream
I have what I think is a minor gift to be able to easily remember my dreams, here's the show from the other night:
An old college Irish college buddy of mine has died and like any good Irish wake liquor and shenanigans abound. Buttman was able to carry the casket all by himself, and I distinctly remember some combo of liquor being poured down my gullet, quite possibly DOUBLE BOURBON! I know it's not hat exciting but at the time it struck me has comical.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home