Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Mauirn Quina Le Puy

DAILY QUOTES

Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles.
~Charlie Chaplin

Convinced myself, I seek not to convince.
~Edgar Allan Poe

When the heart speaks, the mind finds it indecent to object.
~Milan Kundera

gPod

1. Sexy Mexican Maid ~RHCP
2. White Shadows ~Coldplay
3. Mama Africa ~Akon
4. Hole In The Earth ~Deftones
5. On Top ~The Killers
6. Chicago-Rillaz ~Blue Collar
7. It Was A Good Day ~Ice Cube



gFlix


Opening Day was a blast! Some exciting stuff happened at the game (def not the Nats performance) TD got engaged, Theodore Roosevelt zip lined in from RFK's roof, and it was just plain awesome to be at Opening Day instead of work.

I've been trying to take my camera with me where ever I go, trying to spur/re-new a hobby. In other news there has been no sign of Baby Lucas yet, TD and AZ got engaged, Mazel Tov! JD turned 30 today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JD! The big 3-0. Yikes!

What does it say about me that I have to try harder not to have a crush then I tend to develop them? Hmmmmm...

Here is a taste of the new hobby plus a kick-ass movie I made of the F-18 flyover @ RFK for Nats Opening Day!




Ohhhhh Say Can You See?


Pops and JD


My New Wok and some tasty shrimp and baby bok choy!

F-18 FlyOver

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger B and T Crowd said...

Nice video, but can you cut out the crappy parts :) I'll be blogging again too...stay tuned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home