Sunday, April 01, 2007

Lone Wolf on the Prowl

DAILY QUOTES

All men profess honesty as long as they can. To believe all men honest would be folly. To believe none so is something worse.
~John Quincy Adams

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.
~Benjamin Franklin

Creativity is a drug I cannot live without.
~Cecil B. DeMille



gPod

1. I Walk The Line ~Johnny Cash
2. Son's Gonna Rise ~Citizen Cope
3. Through The Wire ~Kanye West
4. Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine
5. Ain't No Future in Yo Frontin' ~MC Breed




gFlix



1 Great meal at Tallula, I funny in nothing else round of Golf and one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. So funny I frantically looked for a bootleg version of Blades of Glory to download of the internet. OPening Day is tomorrow and for the first time I'm semi-playin hookey to go to the game with Pops and JD. I have a meeting @ 10, and that's it. Meeting, Game, Passover Seder thats tomorrow's game plan. Hoorah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home