Thursday, September 20, 2007

Gonna Be A Candy Fiesta

DAILY QUOTES

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
~Henny Youngman

The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye. The more light you shine on it, the more it will contract.
~Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
~Mahatma Gandhi


gPod

1. Holy Moly ~Talib Kweli
2. Out Of My Mind ~James Blunt
3. All I Want Is You ~U2
4. I'll Still Kill ~50 Cent
5. El Scorcho ~Weezer
6. Wisemen (Live from Ibiza) ~James Blunt
7. Good Life ~Kanye West
(The beat and track are hot)
8. Big Girls Don't Cry ~Fergie
(I'm not gay, but slightly ashamed for posting this)
9. I Get Money ~50 Cent
10. Sun Is Shining ~Bob Marley






gFlix




Not sure what to say:


Being sick is the worst, I'm missing Phillys vs Nats and Little Richard, but it's the price I pay for Mandingo's Bachelor Party Weekend.

Thing's you should read about or watch i.e. LINKS:
(Draw your own conclusions)

Southland Tales


I Just Drunk...


Is that a halo around the agnostic's head?


Jena 6 CNN Article
Jena 6 Opinion Article
Jena 6 Cornell West, Mos Def, and Bill Maher
Jena 6 Reverend Jesse Jackson

Stillers D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home