Monday, October 08, 2007

Kansas-Californivacation Recap Pt. 1

DAILY QUOTES

The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.
~Moliere

Imagination is more important than knowledge...
~Albert Einstein

Everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.
~Leo Tolstoy

Wow what an amazing ten days! It all started with an all expense paid trip to Kansas City for a NASCAR race. Thank you Benjie for taking me along. I got a good drunken start to my vacation, witnessed mid-west, Kansas wind powered weather, and saw half a NASCAR race. I learned mid-west girls are cute and friendly but maybe a bit shy. Here are some pics!!!

Kasey Kahne!!! No. 9!!!
We had Pit Passes, which is always cool!

Tars aka Tires


I thought I saw YOU (and you know who you are) at the race!





Obligatory FlyOver Video A-10 Warthogs
NEXT STOP LA LA LAND aka LOS ANGELES

After a lovely flight on Virgin America Airlines (IAD to SFO to LAX) complete with mood lighting, and the in seat interactive RED system (still working out the kinks on this one) I arrived in L.A. I was met by one of my best friends in the whole world, a man I've known my entire life...EFRO, ETB, DEEPHood! The one and only Ethan T. Berlin, Gbehh!! (See below)

We immediately went to the Getty Museum, a place I studied for its architecture while in school at JMU. The gardens were beautiful and the structure even more breath taking, please enjoy more pictures!!





Ethan and Me!!

As you can see this post is already chock full, I promise a Part 2 and maybe even a Part 3.
Some highlights include: PinkBerry, Family, Tony and Andie's Wedding, and Point Reyes National Seashore!!!


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have ya! Great seeing you soon. Come out again and we'll smell some more flowers.

-ETB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home