Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Welcome to the Gun Show the Armory is Stocked



DAILY QUOTES

Where there is great love, there are always wishes.
~Willa Cather

Duty is the most sublime word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less.
~General Robert E. Lee



Feels like I step on fortune cookie!...That no cookie!

In order to have great friends, you must first learn to be a great friend.






Irony= I'm on steroids but I can't go to the gym because of my back issues which I'm on steroids for. They're not anabolic and the last thing I need is to get bigger (Let's just say the Armory is full at this gun show), but give me the cream and the clear damn it! Was that a hint of roid rage?
April is here and I am excited for the warm weather. Thanks to the founding fathers our nation's capital was built on a muggy, humid, sticky, swampy area. I am a weirdo because I love the humidity, or should say don't mind it that much. But there is one added benefit. The number of thunderstorms that are produced by our climactic circumstances. Beautiful, but dangerous; life giving but full of rage and torment. Kind of the way I like my women; gorgeous but crazy and unpredictable (w/out Doppler).

This is how the Monument was really erected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home