Tuesday, March 28, 2006

YAHTZEE!!!

DAILY QUOTES

Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
~William Jennings Bryan

And think not, you can direct the course of love; for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.
~Khalil Gibran

Top 5 iPod Nano-Nano Songs
1. Chyna Black ~Anthony Hamilton
2. High ~James Blunt
3. Livin' A Movie ~Kanye West
4. U Remind Me ~Usher
5. Pieces of Me (Go-Go Version) ~Rare Essence



I played Yahtzee for the first time ever last night. I didn't win a single game but I can see how addictive the game is. Why didn't anyone ever tell me before!!?? Growing up the family games were Boggle, Backgammon, Trivial Pursuit, and Gin Rummy, but never Yahtzee. Games must be the theme of the day, because tonight is a one time only online Jeopardy Test to make it on to the show, the first time they've done anything like this. Sitting at home on the couch I always seem to do well, not to toot my own horn but I think it's "cuz I'm smart." (A favorite catch phrase of mine for those that know me.) Ah yes trivial knowledge, my forte. If only my decision making skills were as good as my ability to pull useless facts out of my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home