Friday, March 24, 2006

Ever Since I Can Remember Pops Has Been Poppin' His Collar

DAILY QUOTES

El verdadero amor no es el que perdona nuestros defectos, sino el que no los conoce.
~Jacinto Benavente
I submit to you that if a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live.
~Martin Luther King Jr.


Ever since I can remember my Pops has been poppin' his collar. He grew up in an era when greasers and preps were at war and the only way to wear a collared shirt was with the collar popped. Many of my fashion advisors have told me it's a no no, but it's kinda nice to see Pops stick with his style until it came full circle, I guess you could say Pops stays fly. A long time ago Pop's met and fell in love with a girl named Candy. And although it sounds like it, no my Pops is not in love with a stripper. If you haven't seen or heard it already check out Dilated Peoples new video for Back Again. It's a pretty cool video and an even better song. Check the end of the video when some freaky albino guy tears it up on the mic. I was happy to watch LSU put a stop to Duke, but even happier to wake up to news that UCLA had defeated Gonzaga. The Duke hate is deep seeded (not as much as this guy though), while the Gonzaga loss is only to help my brackets out.

Some more FMK:
For The Girls:
3. JJ Redick
(aka Gay Gay Backne Redick)

For the Guys

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

I saw Morrison play in Maui. He was incredible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home