Monday, March 20, 2006

Soundtrack To My Life

DAILY QUOTES
A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal.
~Oscar Wilde
Es tan corto el amor, y tan largo el olvido.
~Pablo Neruda


Feels like I step on fortune cookie!
...That no cookie!


You never know who you touch.
&
When you speak honestly and openly others truly listen to you.


DISCLAIMER:
(Real fortunes form real Chinese delivery.)

I tend to view things in life with a movieesque quality, including the soundtrack. The soundtrack to my life would include both songs with significance, or songs I was listening to when certain events happened in my life. Of course after like 28 years I'm sure it would be a multi-volume collection. So the following is in no particular order, could be event based, could be theme based. I have to say I am a music lover first and foremost. I love all types and I'm always open to new music. If I like it, I like it, no real guilt or awkward feelings. You can tell the eclecticity if you look at my iPod listings I usually include in my blogs. Possibly why people love my mix tapes and plug my iPod in on road trips.

Slipping Down the Street
The Soundtrack to My Life Volume I
1. Red Rain ~Peter Gabriel
2. Have You Ever Seen the Rain ~CCR
3. Crosstown Traffic ~Jimi Hendrix
4. Paul Revere ~Beastie Boys
5. Fight the Power ~Public Enemy
6. Brown Eyed Girl ~Van Morrison
7. Scenario ~Tribe Called Quest
8. Peace Frog ~The Doors
9. Cecilia ~Simon and Garfunkel
10. Billy Jean ~Michael jackson
11. No Letting Go ~Wayne Wonder
12. Since You Been Gone ~Kelly Clarkson
13. You're Beautiful ~James Blunt
14. Get Busy ~Sean Paul
15. Kaya ~Bob Marley
16. If You Want Me To Stay ~Sly and the Family Stone
So I'll end here for Volume I. More to come in future blogs.








1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger B and T Crowd said...

Since you're drinking the haterade today...

Wow! Your life soundtrack would include songs "with significance or songs that you were listening to when an even occurred"? That sort of sounds like...I don't know...what every movie soundtrack is.

I'll link to the sewer blog tomorrow. Ya heard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home