Monday, March 27, 2006

The Usual


DAILY QUOTES

OF ALL FORMS OF CAUTION, CAUTION IN LOVE IS PERHAPS THE MOST FATAL TO TRUE HAPPINESS.
~BERTRAND RUSSELL

ES TAN CORTO EL AMOR, Y TAN LARGO EL OVIDO.
~PABLO NERUDA

Feels like I step on fortune cookie!
...That no cookie!
Pursue your wishes aggressively.
(Been there done that, and all I have to show is this flavorless fortune cookie.)







Top 5 iPod Nano-Nano Songs
1. Back Again ~Dilated Peoples
2. You're Beautiful(Live) ~James Blunt
3. Sugar Coated(Live) ~James Blunt
4. Cupid ~Sam Cooke
5. Twisted ~Keith Sweat

Found a new place for sushi that isn't as far as Tyson's Corner or into the city. Kanpai in Rosslyn is a pretty solid place. I wouldn't give it quite the rave as Konami in Tyson;s or Sake Club in the city but the Toro there was soooooooooo good. To describe a piece of raw fish as melty and creamy may sound weird but it's exactly what to look for in a good piece of fatty tuna (toro). Kanpai delivered the goods on that one, as well as the Okinawan beer that came in wine size bottles. So this weekend = Beer, Wings, Mini-Burgers, Basketball, NASCAR, grilled tuna with baby squash, Fantasy Baseball (I must be bored if I agreed to that), a backeotomy (I wish), and good friends.
Even though I have UConn wining it all my brackets look safe and I will claim the prize in at least 3 of my leagues. Basically all I need is a UCLA win. I might struggle rooting for UCLA because I think LSU has great talent and Big Baby Glenn Davis is fun to watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home