Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Things I've Learned From The Movies

DAILY QUOTES

The best lightning rod for your protection is your own spine.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.
~Mistinguett


Nano-Nano

1. Return Of The Mack ~Mark Morrison
2. When The Going Gets Tough ~Billy Ocean
3. They Say Vision ~RES
4. Somewhere Only We Know ~Keane
5. Take Me Home Tonight ~Eddie Money
6. Get By (Remix) ~ Talib Kweli, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Busta Rhymes
7. Please, Please, Please ~James Brown
8. So What ~Field Mob w/ Ciara
9. It's Too Late ~Otis Redding
10. Out Of My Mind ~James Blunt








Things I Learned From The Movies

* I have unlimited ammo, until my crucial face to face battle with my arch enemy.
* My nemesis always prefers hand to hand combat over a gun battle.
* I will never lose my trademark fedora.
* There is always a creature/thing that puts the fear of God in me.
*My enemy knows what this thing/creature is.
* A femur bone and a rag always make a good torch.
* If there is a urn of ashes, or an expensive vase sitting around I will knock it over.
* If there is only one match left and I absolutely need it, the wind will blow when I light it, but won't put it completely out.
* If I'm a cop I'm always smarter than the bad guys.
* If I'm a bad guy, cops are very stupid, especially the uniformed ones.
* If there is an object that is coveted by more than one person, it will exchange hands many times, but I will always end up with it in the end.
* I can blow up any vehicle with a well placed shot from a gun.
* My sidekick eats really poorly and I chastise him, or he eats really healthy and chastise me.
* I can drive/fly/operate any vehicle, no matter make, model, or country of origin.
* I always know what to say.
* Everyone speaks my language.
* All Asians know martial arts.
* It always just rained.
* My car has the best suspension ever, even if its a Yugo.
* My job is done when my shirt is bloodied, torn, I have grease on my face, and I light the last cigarette in my pack.




4 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Washington Cube said...

If it bleeds, I can kill it.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

And if it doesn't I'll find a way.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Evil Genius said...

yeah but you still gotta love movies, despite their super-cliche moments

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

I absolutely love movies!!! Partly because of the cliche moments. Its a tribute!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home