Thursday, July 13, 2006

100 1~HuNDreD 100 1=hunDreD 100 1-Hundredth



HAPPY BLOG-I-VERSARY

Even Wilt The Stilt is impressed!!!!!

Awww, thanks AirCanada, I'll see ya in August!!



100 Posts!!! But The Show Must Go On....

DAILY QUOTES

Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary.
~The Mahatma Mohandas K. Gandhi

The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth.
~Niels Bohr


Centi-Nano

1. Stay Fly ~Three 6 Mafia
2. Nothing Compares 2 U ~Sinead O'Connor
3. Come On Eileen ~Dexy's Midnight Runners
4. Are You In? ~Incubus
5. 21st Century ~RHCP






I feel like there should be some sort of re-cap or acceptance speech! Thank you to all the loyal readers, friends and family!! All these hours wasted at work would be nothing if it wasn't for you! Truth is I started this blog as a way to take my mind off things, rant, rave, tell stories, and chronicle my life. I try and do a pretty good job not to talk about things too personal or about work. But again thank you to all my readers, with out you I would still blog but just no one would read it.

On a side note, the Zanipolo stories will continue soon, not sure how much people were enjoying it, but I know a few that bought into the whole cliff hanger thing. Just think of this as an extended cliff hanger.

I got a reminder of how old I was getting yesterday, feeling pretty much hungover the entire day. The after work energy rush was just enough for me to get home, do a load of laundry, and get some fast food before passing out early! So early I missed Project Runway. But this definitely hit the spot last night:

A KFC Bowl.
I was completely disgusted, yet strangely intrigued when I saw the commercial for these curious concoctions. But something about fast food and a regular coke that always cures my hangover blues!





3 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Ashburnite said...

I was going to do a whole post about how disgusting those KFC bowls look and sound. ick. why don't they just pour a bucket of lard over it and make it even more fattening? seriously, the potatoes and corn part sounds good, but then gravy, fried chix, and cheese? I think I may vomit.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

They are definetly not for the weak stomached or faint of heart. Trust me I was saying how disgusting/gluttoness they were myself. But if you saw the condition my bank account and my hangover was in, you might have tried one too!

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Happy blog-versary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home