Wednesday, August 23, 2006

An Interview with Dirk McGirk


DAILY QUOTES

Calix Meus Inebrius
~Latin saying

Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.
~Erich Fromm

Benjie's Hottie Corner Presents:

Rosario Dawson

The other day I met this far out cat, who had a shocking and real look at life, while I don't condone his actions or philosophy I found him to be honest and worht of an interview which he kindly granted me. Here it is:

An Interview with Dirk McGirk

SGR: If youre at a bar how do you decide which woman to go after?
DMcG: The drunkest one.
SGR: What kind a line would you throw at a lady? Whats ur favorite?
DMcG: we gonna talk all night or we gonna fuck....
SGR: How do you feel about men poppin their collars?
DMcG: Fags, trying to hard to be cool.
SGR: Where do you draw the line on what you would do to hook up?
DMcG: Lines what lines? If she is blazin there are no lines. I would bang out grandma to get in them panties.
SGR: Your own grandma?
DMcG: Umm no.
SGR: Have u ever emabarrased your self for the sake of gettin some?
DMcG: Hell yeah agreed to a three way once and had to bang out the fat friend first. That's embrassing.
SGR: But it worked out in the end?
DMcG: Ok, I was coked out of my skull had hot chocolate and couldn't get it up forever. When I finally did I couldn't get it down and had to deal with ow it hurts I am too dry.
So, yeah it did.
SGR: Whats your favorite spot in DC?
DMcG: Rhino or McFaggot's
SGR: You mean Mcfaddens?
DMcG: Yup, Rhino gives ya hotties into baseball, and Mc's has hotties, period.
SGR: Who do you iolize and why?
DMcG: Max Hardcore, because the shit he gets those bitches to do is amazing.

10 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Ashburnite said...

hmmm...I think I may have met this guy before....

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

God I hope not. He's dispicable, a vile loathsome brute, yet I'm fascinated.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Ashburnite said...

yeah, there's a possibility that I've dated him (briefly, of course). Is it bad that I find men like that sexy?

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

Nope most women do, thats why nice guys finish last.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Ashburnite said...

yeah, but eventually we get tired of the assholes and want the nice guys. Nice guys may finish last, but they do usually end up finishing "best."

and should I even ask how a "nice guy" like yourself knows who Max Hardcore is? ;-)

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

I never heard of him until Dirk McGirk told me about him, I had to IMDB him!

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ol' Dirk says:

Nice guys might finish best, but who leaves ya weak in the knees feeling, oozing cream and wanting more....that's right kids...Dirk does.....a nice guy is still in the closet

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Ashburnite said...

anon- yeah, the nice guy is in the closet watching. But we all marry the nce guys- not the "Dirks" :-)

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Washington Cube said...

Appropos of nothing, did you read the Kurt Vonnegut interview in the latest issue of Rolling Stone? And...today is Sonny Jurgensen's birthday. I blogged two cocktails in his honor. Go Redskins. :)

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger sammygeerock said...

Cube- I'm a Redskin hater, but I did read about your cocktails, very nice, even I can't hate on cocktails. Didn't read the Vonnegut interview, but I'll be sure to check it out Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home