Thursday, August 10, 2006

So I'm sitting in the Maple Leaf Lounge Toronto Int'l Airport

So I'm sitting in the Maple Leaf Lounge for Biz Class flyers in Toronto's Int'l Airport. Free internet, ya know I gotta blog! I'm sure everyone knows of all the craziness of today in Great Britain, and the effects have rippled everywhere in the travel world. I have about an hour before I board a flight for Milan, and then off to Cyprus! So far so good! The whole gang is here, JD, LB, SD, JH, SB and me! I even love this part of vacatio0n, the getting there is the adventure you have to pay upfront before you get the big payoff I suppose.

BTW the sign for duty free in french says hors taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/5 still ain't to shabby.

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come Home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home