Monday, August 07, 2006

Ball of Confusion

DAILY QUOTES

So, let us not be blind to our differences - but let us also direct attention to our common interests and to the means by which those differences can be resolved.
~John F. Kennedy

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.
~Tom Peters

There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
~Friedrich Nietzsche

Benjie's Hottie Corner Presents:



Emmanuelle Chriqui



There are somethings and people I will never understand. But having the curious side of me that I do I will always be intrigued. Confusion rules the day. But whatever drama occurred in my life the last week or this weekend, only one real event/moment sticks out.
I went to Target to pick up all my mini toiletries for my upcoming vacation. (Cyprus here I come! Only 3 more days and I'm off!) While in the mini isle a couple who appeared to be strung out on God knows what bought tiny little soaps and tiny little everything else I assume because everything was pretty much under a dollar. The woman acted slightly frantic while the man just watched/looked at me with a glazed over look in his eyes. It was kind of a wired feeling buying mini-toiletries for a trip, because I could and because I had extra money or saved money to do so, while this poor couple bought them because thats what they could afford. What ever dram I had in the last week, kind of melted away, and whatever drama I experienced after that day, that moment was still in my mind and made it melt away too. Well almost its more like slush then fully melted, but then again so is my mind.


3 Days til Cyprus
Just got a digital camera (this might bring the blog to a whole new level)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home