Tuesday, August 08, 2006

1 Outta 5


DAILY QUOTES

What sets worlds in motion is the interplay of differences, their attractions and repulsions. ~Octavio Paz

The only way to make a man trustworthy is to trust him.
~Henry Stimson

It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones slept better... while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more.
~Woody Allen



BENJIE'S HOTTIE CORNER PRESENTS:

KATE HUDSON



CAL NAUGHTON JR. SAYS:
I like to think of Jesus wearing a tuxedo t-shirt, you know, trying to be formal but still wanting to party at the same time.

SHAKE...AND...BAKE!!!!







My vacation could not have come at a better time. Besides the fact that it's been probably 4 years since I've had a real one, or over 15 since I've been out of the country. The timing still couldn't be better. 1 outta 5 isn't so bad, in fact its terrific. I plan on making some big lifestyle changes when I get back from vacay.

1. Start gyming like I had been.
2. Eat healthier/ Diet
3. Apply for jobs more aggressively
4. Pursue a new hobby, hello new digital camera!
5. Write more, and finish something

Besides all of that and a chance to start over, I think I had a pretty good date last night, and the whole anxiety about when to call, and all that mishagoss goes out the window. I don't have to "play it cool," I kinda have to since I'll be half way round the world!

1 of 5 ain't so bad, in fact its pretty fucking fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home