Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Mom, Will You Make Me a Birthday Crown?


DAILY QUOTES
(Funny Jewish Guy Edition)

I feel that life is divided into the horrible and the miserable. That's the two categories. The horrible are like, I don't know, terminal cases, you know, and blind people, crippled. I don't know how they get through life. It's amazing to me. And the miserable is everyone else. So you should be thankful that you're miserable, because that's very lucky, to be miserable.
~Woody Allen from Annie Hall

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.
~Mel Brooks

Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.
~Matt Groening



I've made the switch back. I'm back on bar soap, I know that's exciting news to all.

Spider Girl once wrote a post about Synchronicity. I had a moment of synchronicity last night. I normally don't like to get into this sort of detail about my dating/personal life but here goes. I had emailed/winked at someone on Jdate, turns out we lived in the same dorm freshman year of school. Conversation was great and of course we talked baout people we lived with/knew freshman year. A few hours later one of my hall mates from freshman year emailed me on myspace. Spooky. Funny how life is interconnected and seems to make connections like the synapses crossing in your brain. Is it because your own world is so small or are these moments of coincidence and chance just that. I'd like to beleive in synchronocity, because it seems to happen often in my life. I can remember a family trip and asking my mom about Jimmy Buffet for some reason or another, asking her what songs he sang and so forth (I was around 10), low and behold we heard 2 of his songs wihtin in the next hour or so. Spooky.

Ma is making me one of her famous birthday crowns. A construction paper chapeau complete with glitter and what not. I will proudly wear it out drinking on my birthday, cuz I'm the king, also because it's my b-day and I can make a fool of myself if I want. (And I hope the sparkles will attract some hotties.)

BENJIE'S HOTTIE CORNER PRESENTS
(DAY 3 OF DEAL OR NO DEAL WEEK)
CASE #3 HOLDER/OPENER
Lisa Gleave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home