Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Gonna Get This Backfield In Motion Birthday Plans 06

DAILY QUOTES

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
~Hunter S. Thompson

You're never too old to become younger.
~Mae West

A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, ''At my
~Claude D. Pepper

I used to be able to name every nut that there was. And it used to drive my mother crazy, because she used to say, "Harlan Pepper, if you don't stop naming nuts," and the joke was that we lived in Pine Nut, and I think that's what put it in my mind at that point. So she would hear me in the other room, and she'd just start yelling. I'd say, "Peanut. Hazelnut. Cashew nut. Macadamia nut." That was the one that would send her into going crazy. She'd say, "Would you stop naming nuts!" And Hubert used to be able to make the sound, he couldn't talk, but he'd go "rrrawr rrawr" and that sounded like Macadamia nut. Pine nut, which is a nut, but it's also the name of a town. Pistachio nut. Red pistachio nut. Natural, all natural white pistachio nut.
~Harlan Pepper


My Birthday could not have had more perfect timing. This year the 7th falls on a weekend me and ghetto boys trick or treatin'. Well not really. Friday is payday just in time for the b-day festivities which include: Dinner w/ the rents friday night followed by a Journey cover band at Clarendon Grille which I hope a lot of people will make it. Then Saturday morning heading to JMU for a Football game and tailgating. And of course the 3-Day weekend thank you Mr. Columbus. Plans to discover a golf course on Monday! Gotta be better than last year! I can't wait! Also potentially celebrating a new jizz-ob! Bring it!

BENJIE'S HOTTIE CORNER PRESENTS:
(Day 2 Of Deal or No Deal Hottie Spotlight Week)
Jenelle Moreno Case #17


2 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Ashburnite said...

happy birthday to you....

I won't sing...trust me, you don't want to hear that.

Hope you have a great birthday, hun!

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenelle is SO gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home