Friday, October 06, 2006

LET THE CELEBRATING BEGIN!


DAILY QUOTES

Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
~The Dude

What's this day of rest shit? What's this bullshit? I don't fuckin' care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the fucks in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man - ha ha! I would have fucked you in the ass Saturday. I fuck you in the ass next Wednesday instead. Wooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby!
~Jesus Quintana

Walter Sobchak: I told those fucks down at the league office a thousand times that I don't roll on Shabbos!
Donny: What's Shabbos?
Walter Sobchak: Saturday, Donny, is Shabbos, the Jewish day of rest. That means that I don't work, I don't get in a car, I don't fucking ride in a car, I don't pick up the phone, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit...DON'T FUCKING ROLL! SHOMER SHABBOS!
The Dude
: Walter...
Walter Sobchak: Shomer fucking shabbos.
The Dude: Oh fuck it.



LET THE CLEBRATING BEGIN!!!!


BENJIE'S HOTTIE CORNER PRESENTS:
DEAL OR NO DEAL WEEK
CASE #6
MEGAN
ABRIGO


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home