Monday, November 27, 2006

No Title

DAILY QUOTES

At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.
~Jean Houston

I'm a pessimist because of intelligence, but an optimist because of will.
~Antonio Gramsci

Fall At Your Feet (Neil Finn)

I'm really close tonight
And I feel like I'm moving inside her
Lying in the dark
I think that I'm beginning to know her
Let it go
I'll be there when you call
Whenever I fall at your feet
And you let your tears rain down on me
Whenever I touch your slow turning pain

You're hiding from me now
There's something in the way that you're talking
The words don't sound right
But I hear them all moving inside you
Go, I'll be waiting when you call

Whenever I fall at your feet
And you let your tears rain down on me
Whenever I touch your slow turning pain

The finger of blame has turned upon itself
And I'm more than willing to offer myself
Do you want my presence or need my help
Who knows where that might lead

I fall at your feet
And you let your tears rain down on me
Whenever I fall


Nanonanonanonanonano

1. Fall At Your Feet ~James Blunt (Originally by Crowded House)
2. Hips Don't Lie ~Shakira
3. Amazing Grace Dobro ~Del McCoury Band
4. Bowtie ~Big Boi
5. Dream ~Alice Smith
6. Bullet And A Target ~Citizen Cope
7. Cupid ~Sam Cooke
8. Kindness For Weakness ~Dilated Peoples feat.Talib Kweli
9. Trouble ~Jay Z
10. Anything ~Jay Z






I have a new TV show addiction. I thought I'd never say this but I really like a CSI show. I say a CSI show because I feel it's the most superior of the 3 show franchise, and still dislike the other 2. The winner is...CSI Miami. Sure LT. Horatio Caine talks slow, methodically, and usually in snarky one line comments...And maybe Calleigh has a pixie way about her, and sing songy southern belle-like, flirts with everyone...but I likes it. Thanksgiving was pretty good. The weekend was filled with heartache of the football kind. The Steelers couldn't even muster a point against my most hated team, The Baltimore Ravens. To top it off JMU lost in a first round playoff game ending an otherwise great season for the Dukes. I'm already looking forward to next year. The Dukes are losing the best quarterback JMU possibly ever had in Justin Rascatti's, along with a bushel and a half of other senior players. But I'm excited to see what lightning quick QB Rodney Landers and even quicker TB Eugene Holloman! The last two movies I've watched were romantic comedies...hmmm...no this is not a sign of anything trust me. You, Me and Dupree, was better than expected, and The Breakup was only good because of the ending. I won't give it away but if you know me at all it's an ending I've always dreamed of in a movie. Saw Citizen Cope last Thursday, was a bit disappointed with the lack of showmanship, but all was redeemed in the encore when the opening act Alice Smith joined the band for a song or two. That girl has got some pipes baby! Check her CD out it's real good, Dream is a killer song. Sorry for the infrequency of blogging, off to bed at 930 to try and make up for the typical Sunday night insomnia. Peace babies. I LIKE YOU. DO YOU LIKE ME? VERY NICE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home