Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Accela Club = Stuffed to the Gills

DAILY QUOTE

If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thru chinks of his cavern.
~William Blake

I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy.
~John Adams


Nano
1. Beach Chair ~Jay-Z
2. Ramble Tamble ~CCR
3. Bullet and a Target ~Citizen Cope
4. Poppin' My Collar ~Three 6 Mafia
5. Kingdom Come ~Jay-Z
6. No One Is To Blame ~Howard Jones
7. Spread ~Andre 3000
8. Save Room ~John Legend
9. Dream ~Alice Smith
10. Breakout ~Jimmy Cliff





Was it Jessica Alba day in France today? I have about 3o hits on my blog from all different regions of France, all looking for Jessica Alba images. Can't say I blame em. Tonite was the battle of the Bulldog Style Mascots, the JMU Dukes came to town to battle the Georgetown Hoyas. It wasn't pretty. G-Town won 89-53. Maybe it was the 16/31 3 pointers the Hoyas made. The night was made great though because JD, TD and I ate in the Accela club, something I've always wanted to do. Looking forward to JD's big Christmas/Holiday bash. It's been about 5 years since the last one, and they have a reputation for being off the hooooook! So full, so tired, off to saw logs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home