Sunday, March 25, 2007

DAILY QUOTES

Man is born to live, not to prepare for life.
~Boris Pasternak

A little Madness in the Spring Is wholesome even for the King.
~Emily Dickinson

Stones taught me to fly
Love taught me to cry
So come on courage!
Teach me to be shy
~Damien Rice from Cannonball


GPod

1. Clout ~SA Smash
2. 9 Crimes ~Damien Rice
3. Heartlad ~U2
4. Robot ~SA Smash
5. GunzN' Onez ~Heltah Skeltah




If you want to see an amazing finish, to a basketball game go here: http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10085110

So the background on it is this, Barton meets up with Winona in the DII Championship. Winona is undefeated this season and defending champs. To see a true Cinderella finish follow the link and watch the video!

Gtown gave me a scare tonite, and though I'm out of it for Pool purposes my heart may be satisfied if the Hoyas can win 2 more!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home