Monday, March 19, 2007

Lungular Activities of a Chibaceous Nature

GQuotes

Everything about him was old except his eyes and they were the same color as the sea and were cheerful and undefeated.
~From Old Man and the Sea

Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God.
~Bokonon


GPod
1. Gin and Juice ~Snoop Dogg
2. No Surrender ~Bruce Springsteen
3. Head To Toe ~Sean Paul
4. Fall On My Knees ~OCMS
5. Van Diemen's Land ~U2
6. The Goose ~Parliament
7. Soul Rebel ~Bob Marley



GFlix





I think it would be mighty tasty to make a sandwich if they made a loaf of bread with the bready part of an Entenman's Cheese Danish. Been thinking about doing a total body cleanse, get my chakras in alignment kinda thing. I would like to doing 3 things a everyday 1 for my mind, 1 for my body and 1 for my soul. Sounds cheesy and noble, but it might actually go along way. Progress will be posted on the MBS Project. Got another blast from the old Real World House when DL called. He sounded about 3-4 bourbons into a quiet evening at home. I almost forgot I had lived there, but seem to get these reminders every few months or so...ponderous man, fucking ponderous. Been running into a slight problem lately, when or if I should tell dates about particular lungular activities of a chibaceous nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home