Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Waiting

DAILY QUOTES

On Boko-Maru
We will touch our feet, yes,
Yes, for all we're worth,
And we will love each other, yes,
Yes, like we love our Mother Earth.
~Bokonon

If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith.
~Albert Einstein

I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's.
~William Blake

GPod

1. Fortunate Son ~CCR
2. D'yer Mak'er ~Led Zeppelin
3. Sweet Home Alabama ~Lynrd Skynrd
4. Robot ~SA Smashy
5. The Only Living Boy in New York ~Simon & Garfunkel
6. License to Chill ~Billy Ocean
7. Sister Christian ~Night Ranger



I am here patiently waiting for the cable guy. I was here between 4-8pm, it is now 817 and you're not here dearest cable man. It wasn't the toughest decision to hook cable television back up but with that decision came the knowledge of the dreaded cable dude waiting game. Seriously cable buddy you're cutting into my time for lungular activity of a cheebacious nature. Not cool, not cool. I will wait for the cable guy like I wait for love, patiently optimistic. I will not put the cable gentleman on a pedestal, for that is where the snapppy nappy ill nana lies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home