Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Californivacation Pt. 2

DAILY QUOTES
(ala Washington Nationals President Races...notice how Teddy is last.)

It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.
~George Washington

Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
~Abraham Lincoln

We confide in our strength, without boasting of it; we respect that of others, without fearing it.
~Thomas Jefferson

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
~Theodore Roosevelt


gPod

1. Crank That ~Soulja Boy
2. Peace Train ~Cat Stevens
3. Doobie In My Pocket ~Keller Williams
4. That Was A Crazy Game of Poker ~O.A.R.
5. God's Gonna Cut You Down ~Johnny Cash
6. Fall On My Knees ~Old Crow Medicine Show
7. The Power of Equality ~RHCP
8. I Get Money ~50 Cent
9. Wait For You ~Nelly Furtado
10. The Warmth ~Incubus




I apologize for the time in between posts.
Kalifornivacation Pt. 2

My Time in LA was great, Uncle I turned 60, Efro showed em around, Cousin Dena and I caught up, I held a Pomeranian for an hour or so. I had some culinary highlights at Doughboys, The Griddle, Pink Berry (and Yogo-Tango), and of course The Coffee Bean and The Tea Leaf!!!
Pink Berry for the uneducated is a frozen yogurt place that apparently is the latest, coolest, and trendiest in froyo. PB offers 2 favors, Green Tea, and Plain. Plain isn't vanilla its just plain yogurt without the sweetness added. PB also offered about 12 toppings. I felt cool and hip, on the cutting edge, eating this culinary fad. To myself I thought this would never start in the east coast...
Uncle I, Dena, Cara Joy, and Sara enjoying Pink Berry!

I hate to cut out details, but Tony and Andie's wedding deserves its own blog...So I'll jump to October 7th! My 30th Birthday...although I almost missed my flight it was worht to turn 30 in such a beautiful place: Point Reyes National Seashore


The Lighthouse @ Point Reyes






Seriously?! Is there a better place to turn 30?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home