Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The One Where I Become a Hermit

Quotes

I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart.
~e e cummings

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.
~Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)

Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.
~Rabbi Julius Gordon


gPod Nano

1. Lost ~Coldplay
2. Sould've Said No ~Taylor Swift
3. Mud On The Tires ~Brad Paisley
4. Gunpowder & Lead ~Miranda Lambert
5. International Harvester ~Craig Morgan
6. Just Got Started Lovin' You ~James Otto
7. Alcohol ~Brad Paisley
8. These Are My People ~Rodney Atkins
9. Watching Airplanes ~Gary Allan
10. Songs About Me ~Trace Adkins







I am on the verge of becoming a hermit...giving up all fun in the name of financial stability. I have an imperfect storm of money woes and dreams swirling around me. I am starting a serious endeavor of purchasing a home. This is my first purchase of this type and in some sort of great way it will actually make my month to month financial health better and easier. I realize this isn't the only answer and have decided to stop by several retail chains after work tomorrow to get applications. So my penny pinching starts and wihtin in weeks or months this will be me:

I have already implemented some cost savings efforts in my life by bringing my lunch to work more and trying to take the bus/metro. The fact is I must be vigilant and zealous in these pursuits, lock it down, take on a second job, and begin the job search in earnest. Fare thee well my friends I fear I may drop off the social world and become this:


Why I'm pinching this penny.


  • Hermit....crab.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger B and T Crowd said...

Mmmmm....crabs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home