Sunday, February 03, 2008

Daven Crush

Quotes

When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen.
~Ernest Hemingway

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
~Bob Dylan

Love Sonnet XVII

I don't love you as if you were the salt-rose, topaz
or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:
I love you as certain dark things are loved,
secretly, between the shadow and the soul.
I love you as the plant that doesn't bloom and carries
hidden within itself the light of those flowers,
and thanks to your love, darkly in my body
lives the dense fragrance that rises from the earth.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where,
I love you simply, without problems or pride:
I love you in this way because I don't know any other way of loving

but this, in which there is no I or you,
so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand,
so intimate that when I fall asleep it is your eyes that close.

~Pablo Neruda



gPod

1. Pink & Blue ~Andre 3000
2. No Letting Go ~Wayne Wonder
3. Past The Point of Rescue ~Hal Ketchum
4. Change ~Deftones
5. Estoy Aqui ~Shakira
6. The People ~Common
7. Fall On My Knees ~OCMS
8. No Ordinary Love ~Sade
9. Wagon Wheel ~OCMS
10. No One ~Alicia Keys






How can I do dishes when Karate Kid is on amc? Grainy, chock full o' cliches, great acting (I'm serious), and classic 80's plot line...tell me how can I go do laundry or dishes when a classic of my era is on? If you know me at all, you know how this movie speaks to me and my religion of love.

I flagellate with rejection, obtain Nirvana in first kisses, and daven crush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home