Sunday, March 09, 2008

Fall On My Knees

Quotes Proverbs Edition

If you have much, give of your wealth; if you have little, give of your heart.
Arab Proverb

He that can't endure the bad, will not live to see the good.
~Jewish Proverb

Hold a true friend with both hands.
~Nigerian Proverb

gPod

1. Dream ~Alice Smith
2. Fall On My Knees ~OCMS
3. It Don't Make Any Difference To Me ~Kevin Michael
4. Gansta Boogie ~Love Stink
5. Don't Make Me Wait ~The World Fair
6. Superstar ~Lupe Fiasco w/ Matthew Santos
7. When Did Your Heart Go Missing? ~Rooney



The 2 lines in Alicia Keys' Where Do We Go From Here are:

We're at the crossroads, my dear
Where do we go from here?

Nothing could ring more true for me at 11111 days old. Yes it's true today is my 11111. Should I go back to school? If I do for what? Creative Writing/Children's Literature? Social Work? Library Science? I want a new career path, but I'm not sure what new field is best for me.
Oy Vey.
Do I put my quest for partnership and love on hold to work on myself? Can I do everything at once? Did I really sign up for speed dating?

The JMU Basketball Dukes may not have won a game in the CAA tournament, but the 3 and half hour, torrential rain soaked car ride was worth going to the game with 2 of my best friends, seeing little Lucas, running into a handful of friends at the game, and kickin some ass on the Wii!
I'm happy to have my brother in town, even if we butt heads.
I saw my cousin for the first time in god-knows-how-many years, and enjoyed the transverse across the city, alot got packed into that 20 minute ride!

Discovered some new (to me) bluegrass:
Linky Below
Carolina Chocolate Drops

Carolina Chocolate Drops covering Hit Em' Up Style



More!










1 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bokononist! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home