Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Penamientos

Quotes

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
~Robert Frost

If you have much, give of your wealth; if you have little, give of your heart.
~Arab Proverb


gPod
Brief but w/ Thoughts Edition
1. Lost ~Coldplay
The very first time I heard this song, I heard the acoustic version. The soulful, ponderous, but pure lyrics seemed not only to fit the the crisp clean piano, but the format too. I am now obsessed with the electric version of this song (TD can testify, can I get an amen?) The beat is what draws me in. I love when I'm surprised and this song in electric surprised the shit outta me.

2. Should've Said No ~Taylor Swift
I love the way this girl hits the high notes. Even better when you know it's her real voice and doesn't lip-sync during her awesome performance on the Country Music Awards. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ArGFNYrazCU
3. Home ~Blake Shelton
I'm a sucker for a love song.








Forgetting Sarah Marshall
One of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. Gotta love dollar days at the Arlington Cinema n' Dafthouse







How do you interrupt a girl swimming laps to try an spit some game?

I haven't been successful as a hermit.

Don't crush on interns.

Go to the pool more.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home