Wednesday, January 27, 2010

gState Of The Union

gQUOTES

You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do.
– Henry Ford


Stay far from timid, only make moves when your hearts in it, and live the phrase sky's the limit.

– The Notorious B.I.G.


gTunes

1. Up The Beach – Jane's Addiction
2. Ted, Just Admit It... – Jane's Addiction
3. Idiots Rule – Jane's Addiction
4. Jane Says – Jane's Addiction
5. No One's Leaving – Jane's Addiction
6. Ain't No Right – Jane's Addiction
7. Pigs In Zen – Jane's Addiction
8. I Would For You – Jane's Addiction
9. Sympathy – Jane's Addiction
10. Mountain Song – Jane's Addiction



gBoobTube

State of The Union Address
I appreciated he message and the tone.

gStateOfTheUnion

Every time I hear our President Barack Obama speak I am inspired. Am I bleeding heart liberal? Yes. But my feelings and thoughts go beyond any political leanings. Am I mesmerized by Obama's charisma, oratory skill, and hype? No. I focus on the words not the delivery, I focus on the meaning, the intent, and the ideas. I truly believe that if Barack Obama means what he says and every American can focus on helping each other, we will build a more close knit and stronger nation...a nation we can be proud of.

gSimplePleasures

Listening to Jane's Addiction while doing dishes, and confirming my opinion that the music Jane's Addicton created still rocks!

gHealth&Fitness

I am gung-ho about losing weight and eating right. I just purchased my first 2lb container of whey protein, and subscribed to Men's Health magazine. Am I turning in to a meathead? (Just kidding no offense ton meatheads, Men's Health subscribers, and whey protein ingesters.

gFoodStuffs

Trader Joe's pesto marinated chicken breasts...yum.

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger B and T Crowd said...

"breasts...yum"

On the protein intake, increase your water consumption and be careful of your kidneys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home