Wednesday, September 08, 2010

L'Shana Tova for the 5771

gQuotes

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting.

-ee cummings

I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.

-Albert Einstein



gTunes

1. Kids -MGMT
2. Haiti -Arcade Fire
3. Shutterbug -Big Boi
4. Not Afraid - Eminem
5. How I Got Over -The Roots
6. Neighborhood #3 (Power Out) -Arcade Fire
7. Electric Feel -MGMT
8. Ready to Start -Arcade Fire
9. Night Night -The Roots
10. Wake Up -Arcade Fire
11. Carmensita -Devendra Banhart
12. Past My Shades -B.O.B.
13. Same Shit, Different Day -Young Gunz
14 The Fire -The Roots
15. The Suburbs -Arcade Fire



L'Shana Tova everyone! That's happy new year for my goyim readers. Trying to start the blog back up again because of a friendly nudge and that familiar feeling of re-dedication and refreshing good intentions in a new year. It may be a little trite to write about fresh-starts or new endeavors for the new year, but for many of us tradition and ritual often evoke practiced behavior. If your intentions are good than more power to you, if you actually follow through and reach your goal even more power to you. I have so much to write about: movies I need o review, new music, JMU Football, Steelers Football, and of course the obligatory life as I know it posts.

L'Shana Tova!! Wishing all my friends and the world at large a peaceful, sweet, and happy new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home